|Min Storage Length||25’8″|
|With Swing Away Tongue||23’2″|
|Approx. Wt||1900 lb.|
|Fuel Capacity||52 Gal.|
|Max. H.P. Range||250-350|
The Lynx incorporates what we learned about wide body hulls while tooling the Jaguar and Caracal into one of the most efficient, performance oriented, wide body hulls we have ever built.
Never one for copy-catting or building cookie cutters, we wanted the Lynx to have the maximum amount of storage and deck space on both ends of the boat. Forward is an off-center rod box that will hold 20+ rods with several in the 8’6” length easily. Port rod storage is also available with starboard tackle storage for everything you might need for any tournament.
Port and starboard storages can be opened without moving rods, as there is space behind the lids for rods with the lids open. Aft storage is large and maximizes every square inch of space available.
The wide hull and deep bow rise provides a rock solid platform for fishing or running. If you’ve always wanted a Bass Cat with room to spare in every way that crushes rough water, the Lynx can fill that dream.
1. Recessed, high intensity LED docking light
2. Adjustable trolling motor pedal basin
3. Integrated day box, front starboard compartment
4. Tapered, off-center rod box with built-in tackle storage
5. Integrated net scabbard in the starboard storage box
6. Dual coolers – deck step and bench
7. XL BCB triangle livewells with large port/starboard storage
8. Fold flat/removable rear access door